In the Shadow of the Moon Reviews

• 9h ago

WORST BUNCH OF WOKE BULLCRAP. HARD PASS.

WORST BUNCH OF WOKE BULLCRAP. HARD PASS.

• 17h ago

pretty good movie with time travel elements

pretty good movie with time travel elements

• 2d ago

A Really Good Movie I Watched After A Very Long Tym Getting Interstellar Vibe

A Really Good Movie I Watched After A Very Long Tym Getting Interstellar Vibe

• 3d ago

Stylistically OK. But also cliched and predictable. A well done B movie.

Stylistically OK. But also cliched and predictable. A well done B movie.

• 4d ago

Not worth the time. Story was sort of stupid and the acting was worse.

Not worth the time. Story was sort of stupid and the acting was worse.

• 4d ago

It could have been very good, the action was excellent, it was a good mix of police procedural and science fiction, the actors were all excellent, but about halfway through you realize it's protagonists are evil, going around murdering people because they think they have dangerous ideas. Did the producers want unsympathetic and unrelatable characters, because having a lead character kill people for their thoughts is how to do that.

• Dec 05, 2019

Nicely staged sci-fi crime drama is at first interesting, but has one main problem: it's yet again another time-travel story beyond any plausibility.

• Dec 01, 2019

Slow movie with trying to do too much cliched plots and situations. Buddy cops with one of them going overboard. While the other one never wants to dig in. Cop getting promoted and then (why?) loosing his job and daughter. Typically, taking daughter to work, not spending time with her. Very cliched. Time traveling without full explanation till almost the end. Stupid plot to wait for 9 years (why?) .....Too much contorted plots to actually enjoy anything. I would not recommend this to anyone.

• Nov 28, 2019

This is a wonderful movie about love, hate, and redemption. The movie is so relevant during these difficult times in the US and warns us all about our possible future in a country filled with hate. Wonderfully written, directed, and acted.

• Nov 25, 2019

I thought In the Shadow of the Moon was predictable, mean spirited and morally dubious. It starts out interesting, but ends up ridiculous. Boyd Holbrook's performance was the only bright spot. But I don't know if that makes it worth watching.