It Chapter Two Reviews

• 16m ago

Must see. This movie was soo good. It was as good as the first movie.

Must see. This movie was soo good. It was as good as the first movie.

• Chad
    19m ago

I loved IT II. I jumped out of my seat so many times. Great effects

I loved IT II. I jumped out of my seat so many times. Great effects

• 21m ago

Some humor & funny/scary moments but not as good as I'd hoped.

Some humor & funny/scary moments but not as good as I'd hoped.

• aa

This hoe was terrible. Who puts bill hader in a horror film??💀

This hoe was terrible. Who puts bill hader in a horror film??💀

• Patricia A
    24m ago

Suspense, horror, blood and gore.. My kind of movie! It had a plot, revelations and great ending lol..

• 24m ago

It is a great horror movie. Obviously have it's problems, I mean... Too much scare jumps, but that's the only bad thing at all. I recommend.

• Jason S
    27m ago

As much as I enjoyed the first film, I found this one to be better. Bill Skarsgard takes his performance to a higher level playing Pennywise, as he hits the a lot of it subtle creepiness that was missing from the first installment. Some of the imagery used is refreshingly horrifying and different than I expected. The adult actors also do a great job playing over versions of the characters portrayed by the children. It's not perfect, but it's definitely a great film of the genre.

• Leandro B
    27m ago

Boringly boring boringness

Boringly boring boringness

• Cara B
    28m ago

More humor than horror. Certainly wasn't as good as the first.

More humor than horror. Certainly wasn't as good as the first.