It Chapter Two Reviews

• Duane
    51m ago

IT chapter two was very underwhelming. kinda predictable at times and drawn out an hour to long.

• PJ
    2h ago

Much more developed than the first and pennywise showed up more. Great film.

Much more developed than the first and pennywise showed up more. Great film.

• Elisha Ramirez
    4h ago

Was good but too long

Was good but too long

• Sharon
    4h ago

Scary!!!!!! But I really loved how they tied both movies together!

Scary!!!!!! But I really loved how they tied both movies together!

• DrMike
    5h ago

An interesting sequel certainly a quality cast of both young actors and adult actors. However the story didn't need 3 hours to play out. By the end, I was more glad that it was just over, than I was satisfied by the story and its ending.

• Haley F
    5h ago

Enjoyed the movie but didnt find it scary at all. I remember jumping out of my seat during the first one. I thought the cast was excellent.

• Michele M
    5h ago

This was fun, a good sequel. Good acting and serious plot (with humor added) made this interesting.

• Darlene

it was a was awesome, 4D was amazing

it was a was awesome, 4D was amazing

• YB Anaya
    7h ago

Movie was great, very long movie you’re in for a treat!

Movie was great, very long movie you’re in for a treat!

• lisa
    8h ago

Wayyyyyyyh too long. Could have been told in 1 hr 30 mins.

Wayyyyyyyh too long. Could have been told in 1 hr 30 mins.