Jay & Silent Bob Reboot Reviews

• Scott
    13h ago

I admittedly had low expectations but the movie won me over pretty quickly. it's hilarious and does a great job of incorporating characters from throughout the view askewniverse.

• John L
    5d ago

A true treat for lovers of Kevin smith

A true treat for lovers of Kevin smith

• matt
    Nov 10, 2019

The movie is for the fans of all of other Kevin Smith's movies. To anyone who rates this a one doesnt understand that it is a homage to the fans, or doesnt like Kevin Smith's movies. I laughed the entire time and there were some tender moments and some phenomenal acting by Jason Mewes.

• Facebook U
    Nov 10, 2019

Laughs and heart all the way thru

Laughs and heart all the way thru

• Joseph S
    Nov 05, 2019

A little slow getting into the story and the courtroom scene was WAY too long but the jokes landed and it was a good time overall.

• Lawrence Flores
    Oct 31, 2019

Fan service good time full of heart

Fan service good time full of heart

• John K
    Oct 30, 2019

Very funny and also a bit touching. Men whose children were raised by others can relate.

• Kathryn M
    Oct 29, 2019

If you're a fan of the franchise.... you'll love it. Like visiting old friends.

If you're a fan of the franchise.... you'll love it. Like visiting old friends.

• Benjamin
    Oct 22, 2019

The call backs were worked in smoothly and the layers added depth to the storyline

• Pete F
    Oct 19, 2019

it's definitely for lifetime fans only. otherwise, the movie is an incomprehensible mess.