Jexi Reviews

• Nov 18, 2019

Movie is funny but sometimes it tries to hard to be funny. Makes fun of society moving forward so it was written cleverly

• Nov 12, 2019

I don't care about ratings, I loved this movie. Super funny!

I don't care about ratings, I loved this movie. Super funny!

• Nov 10, 2019

Good solid movie for this genre.

Good solid movie for this genre.

• Nov 10, 2019

This silly little comedy is shallow, predictable, cussy, ridiculous, and kind of scary. But at least it's all that in an entertaining kind of way.

• Nov 08, 2019

horrible, cheap comedy zero need for the hacky male nudity.

horrible, cheap comedy zero need for the hacky male nudity.

• Taj
    Nov 08, 2019

This movie was hilarious... My mother, sister and I laughed almost nonstop. It's definitely for a mature audience.

• Katelyn
    Nov 07, 2019

It was a silly stupid movie. It was funny and the underlying message was good.

It was a silly stupid movie. It was funny and the underlying message was good.

• Nov 06, 2019

This film looked really bad from the previews and looked like a Netflix film but I gave it a shot anyways. Turns out I made the right decision. From the writers of The Hangover this raunchy comedy will keep you laughing for the short run time that it has. Adam Devine makes the audience think twice about how people are attached to their phones.

• Jennifer
    Nov 05, 2019

Laughing the whole time! Fun date night movie, great cast and cameos!

Laughing the whole time! Fun date night movie, great cast and cameos!

• Nov 05, 2019

The comedy through out this film saves its score. This was very unusual and weird. You will lugh occasionally but the story line is awful.