Joseph Pulitzer: Voice of the People Reviews

• Apr 17, 2019

Amazingly fascinating look at an incredibly important historical figure. Great flow.

• Mar 06, 2019

Great movie! Sex isnt the only thing that cells, news sells too, fake and real news. Has anyone at Fox news won a Pulitzer prize for best fake news? Now we know the origin of real news and fake news and the motivation behind each one,.... $$$$. Spoiler alert: I wonder if stress from working too hard had anything to do with Joseph Pulitzer losing his vision. If you dont get to the theater to watch this movie, set your DVR to record it on PBS and then come back here and rate it yourself.