Judge Dredd Reviews

• Sep 20, 2019

Very cheesy but fun.

Very cheesy but fun.

• Aug 24, 2019

Classic movie. Its not for everyone but, a solid buddy cop kind of movie.

Classic movie. Its not for everyone but, a solid buddy cop kind of movie.

• Aug 19, 2019

Amazing cheesy film. Awesome musical score, great effects and art direction for the time and stallone watchable as ever. No idea why it was so hated at the time.

• Jul 14, 2019

I AM THE LAW! AND I SENTENCE YOU TO THE 3 DOLLAR BARGAIN BIN IN EVERY WALMART.

I AM THE LAW! AND I SENTENCE YOU TO THE 3 DOLLAR BARGAIN BIN IN EVERY WALMART.

• Jun 22, 2019

Em, guys are you alright? It's the Judge Dredd, it's a classic. There comics with it, another movie because of this movie. It's a joke or surprise that that movie has sooo little score. And it's a pitty to see that.

• Jun 10, 2019

This one is actually good.

This one is actually good.

• Apr 21, 2019

Beware, Judge Dredd is and underwhelming and un-loyal comic book adaptation. The overall tone of the film is to goofy whereas the comic it is based off of is much darker and serious. The dialog is pretty bad and the acting is rubbish although the special effects don't look as bad as I expected them to. One thing I personally hated was how Dredd removes his helmet about 12 minutes in. In the comics, Dredd is never seen without his helmet, it shows how he is loyal to the law and has practically no emotion. Overall, goofy and action packed film is just another brick in the wall of bad action flics.

• Oct 29, 2018

This movie is garbage. I would like to flick the director and writer on their sacks for making such a piece of cinematic diarrhea. Can you tell I don't like this film?

• Aug 24, 2018

I thought "Judge Dredd" is quite entertaining.

I thought "Judge Dredd" is quite entertaining.

• Aug 10, 2018

Not as bad as everyone wants it to be. Stallone performence is weak, but visually is actually not bad. Amande Assante does a very good job.