Justice League: Throne Of Atlantis Reviews

• Oct 20, 2019

A bit sloppy. Not what is expected from DC animations. It's as bad as a Marvel animation.

• Dec 29, 2018

Excellent animation and direction propel this fast action feature that plays like a part of a longer storyline.

• Dec 24, 2018

DC Animated movies never disappoint.

DC Animated movies never disappoint.

• Jun 11, 2018

Poor sorry and my reason for that is not a whole lot of action as I was hoping Plus there were some characters that I did not find interesting

• May 18, 2018

Watchable..DC really is off his game.

Watchable..DC really is off his game.

• Mar 22, 2018

A solid origin story for Arthur Curry, but the underdeveloped villains and the inclusion of the Justice League feel less of a triumph for the King of Atlantis.

• Sep 21, 2017

Should have been a solo movie and not a Justice league movie

Should have been a solo movie and not a Justice league movie

• Aug 27, 2017

Bad boring animated dc movie.

Bad boring animated dc movie.

• Aug 23, 2017

You wanna get work done? Talk to fish.

You wanna get work done? Talk to fish.

• Aug 17, 2017

The main problem with it is not so much the plot which, it seems to me, is a classic origin story, despite not doing anything new or exciting, but rather the fact that there simply isn't enough time to tell the story they wanted to without there being so much that doesn't make sense. It feels incredibly rushed leaving you with little to no time to get to know any of the characters or understand their motivations. Add to that the generic action sequences that fail to thrill and you have a nonsensical, somewhat bland and forgettable addition to the DC animated universe.