Kick-Ass 2 Reviews

• 6d ago

It wasn't a truly awful film, it just lacked most of what the first film had and the humour just didn't land well.

• Oct 10, 2019

It's like someone asked, what if kick-ass was less kickass but then also mean girls.. It's sort of like watching two different movies. One is like a sequel to Watchmen (without the superpowers) and the other is mean girls. And those two movies are just too far away from each other to be a good match..

• Oct 08, 2019

What a disappointing sequel.

What a disappointing sequel.

• Jun 13, 2019

Funny, but not as good as the first

Funny, but not as good as the first

• Apr 23, 2019

Kick-Ass 2 is an entertaining watch with its share of laughs and crazy action sequences but it just does not hold a candle to the original. Too many new characters, a weaker script and a lame villain are the major problems. Chloë Grace Moretz as Hit-Girl still shines and is among the coolest superhero out there.

• Mar 17, 2019

One of the most horrendously messy and dissapointing sequels to a film I've ever seen, Kick Ass 2 needs to be avoided.

• Mar 09, 2019

Horrible movie, which is a shame because I really loved the first. The plot makes absolutely no sense. The "villain" is so pathetic and ineffectual that I just feel sorry for him. The "heroes" go around dismembering petty criminals and are so brutal they're hard not to hate. And it ends with two factions of comic book geeks in cosplay fighting to the death for little to no reason.

• Mar 03, 2019

it takes the hole real life super hero thing away, it wants to go into the action to much

• Mar 01, 2019

I actually like part 2 better then the 1st one.

I actually like part 2 better then the 1st one.

• Feb 21, 2019

Had some filler it felt but overall a decent film. Loved the bad-guy still.

Had some filler it felt but overall a decent film. Loved the bad-guy still.