The Killing Jar Reviews

• Jan 15, 2019

3.5/5. A flawed, low budget thriller that's surprisingly engaging and entertaining.

• Mar 07, 2014

Bleak, bland, and slow. There isn't much excitement, it takes a while to get moving, and it's pretty predictable for the most part. Decent at best, but not memorable enough.

• May 01, 2013

interesting thriller

interesting thriller

• Sep 13, 2008

Apix is notorious for making low budget and remarkably terrible horror films not to mention their attempt an action film starring Ken "the World's Most Dangerous Man" Shamrock. This movie is a goat hoof.

• Nov 23, 2006

All I can remember was that the movie had a great story with some great twists to go along with it. A shockingly good thriller of what I can remember. 3.5/5