Knock Down the House Reviews

• Nov 05, 2019

Based on critics score was hopeful for this to be truthful. Really makes you wonder what is true.

• Oct 24, 2019

i have no idea what these critics were watching

i have no idea what these critics were watching

• Oct 21, 2019

I gave this a 1.5 star rating (an extra half a star that I probably shouldn't have given it) strictly because I like AOC as a person. The other figures in this film are complete afterthoughts, the creators shouldn't have even put the other figures in the film. They should've just focused the whole film on AOC, which would have given you a more personal connection to the primary figure in the film. The other figures storylines were completely undeveloped. It was almost like it was all just extra B-Roll the ended up with, and so the film wouldn't have been too short, threw the extra figures in the film to take up some time. Also, this movie seems to try to jump between what these politicians actually stand for, what happened in their past to make them stand for them, and then their actual campaigns. It was horribly jumbled. I don't know how the RT critics could possibly say this was a PERFECT FILM (which is the rating they gave it) - the audience score is FAR more accurate in describing the true quality of the film.

• Oct 21, 2019

Powerful and insightful. Very well made. Moved me to tears and gave me hope!

Powerful and insightful. Very well made. Moved me to tears and gave me hope!

• Oct 17, 2019

Inspirational, emotional, powerful, and real. If you can't appreciate this film as a shining example of the American dream and the struggle to achieve it, then you can hardly call yourself an American.

• Oct 10, 2019

Way too much fiction to be called a documentary.

Way too much fiction to be called a documentary.

• Oct 10, 2019

This is political propaganda at its finest.

This is political propaganda at its finest.

• Oct 09, 2019

Pure pandering, forget political views it's just not compelling.

Pure pandering, forget political views it's just not compelling.

• Oct 09, 2019

Just for once i'm lost for words.

Just for once i'm lost for words.

• Oct 04, 2019

Absolutely nothing more than propaganda drivel. Nothing has a 100% rating without it being bull, goes to show you can't trust movie critics at all.