Left Behind Reviews

• Nov 28, 2019

Nick Cage was really good in this movie. I loved Chad Michael Murphy, and the rest of the cast as well. The movie is an emotional thought starter that challenges the viewer to look inward to their life and eternal soul. I don't agree at all with the Tomato reviewer. Nick Cage was great in this role.

• Nov 25, 2019

Absolutely amazing that somebody got funding to make a film this bad. Almost worth watching for comedy value.

• Nov 14, 2019

You know those days where you wish you had the perfect response for people who say "oh it can't be that bad"? Now you do. Lazy acting and a laughable script make for the odd laugh but I don't think they intended it to be that way.

• Nov 08, 2019

The book was much better, however they force-feed you a diet of Christian propaganda to try to make you believe rather than giving you the information and let you decide for yourself. The movie strays from the topics of the book and goes into unknown territory that never happened trying to make it a major motion action packed blockbuster when it isn't. It was very difficult to watch.

• Oct 25, 2019

Religious propaganda disguised as a movie. Revolting.

Religious propaganda disguised as a movie. Revolting.

• Oct 14, 2019

What is this shit? I actually had no idea this was supposed to be some "rapture" nonsense until halfway in I just gave up. Then I looked it up. What a waste of time!

• Oct 05, 2019

It was an attempt of secular movie maker's trying to hone in on a Christian based fundamentalists idea of what to expect from the rapture of believers vs nonbelievers. Nicolas Cage couldn't pull it off because of his own personal history of life and movies that he has made. Should have tried an actor who is at least a great actor but new to the movie world. Just my humble opinion.

• Sep 30, 2019

Religious fantasy about an impossibly fabricated biblical atrocity because living is a sin and everyone should die.

• Sep 14, 2019

Not much happens for large parts of the movie. Found myself struggling to stay awake on more than one occasion! Generally, a bit dull!

• Aug 23, 2019

It had to be the worst movie I have ever seen and I saw the Kirk Cameron version