Leviathan Reviews

• Jan 10, 2019

Perfect till the mid section and it disintegrate after that . Wish the undersea entity would have been planned wisely.

• Jul 19, 2018

Why such bad reviews to one of the movies that shocked me the most? Ok, yes, I was probably 6 when I saw it.... still should count!

• Mar 14, 2018

Lacks a good monster, writing, and direction.......what happened to this movie. The actors actually did well for their roles but everything else lacks.

• Aug 11, 2017

People on this site are clueless . This has a good script . Comic moments , tense moments , Amanda Pays Amanda Pays and more Amanda Pays . She is great in this film. The story is good . the film has characters you can like and feel for. Peter Weller does a fine acting job .Richard Crenna is great . One of the best if not the best underwater horror film ever made.

• May 27, 2017

Well, I can definitely say it was so bad it was funny. That's about it.

Well, I can definitely say it was so bad it was funny. That's about it.

• Apr 28, 2017

Lousy and forgettable ripoff of Alien and The Thing, only good thing about it is the cast. The effects aren't much to speak of and the monster is laughable.

• Mar 10, 2017

saw on tv 3-2017. Very good. Crenna xlnt as always. xlnt cast. Hot girls. sceery alien like monsters.

• Feb 13, 2017

Really an underwater version of Alien. An underwater mining team find a sunken Russian ship and unknowingly bring a mutating organism into their living quarters. Luckily made before CGI could be used to cheapen the creature's look.

• Christopher H Super Reviewer
    Sep 20, 2016

A cheesy The Thing/Alien knock-off that...actually turned out to be a lot better than it probably had any right to be. Yeah the ending was a load of bull, but this is a surprisingly effective creature feature for the most part. The special effects and set designs are high-quality, plus Peter Weller and Ernie Hudson really shine.

• Aug 29, 2016

This is more or less Alien, but in a deep-sea mining facility.

This is more or less Alien, but in a deep-sea mining facility.