Little Monsters Reviews

• Oct 14, 2019

Lupita Nyong'o is a breath of fresh air in this funny zombie take. A lighthearted scary movie perfect for horror fans who need a break from heavy scares and gore, but still want a few frights!

• 2d ago

This film was a nice surprise not knowing anything about it before watching. It was funny right from the start and was enjoyable with an added bonus of having Zombies in. The story was well paced and the make-up affect looked good and had just enough gore added in so that it wasn't to over the top. If you're looking for a Fun zombie movie to watch that's a bit different then I recommend this and you won't be disappointed

• 2d ago

There’s a few laughs but it’s pretty lame and not worth watching.

There’s a few laughs but it’s pretty lame and not worth watching.

Loved it! There was laughter, suspense, and tears. It gets all the thumbs up

Loved it! There was laughter, suspense, and tears. It gets all the thumbs up

• 2d ago

This is our new favorite movie. What could be better than zombies, ukuleles, and a beautiful teacher with "superpowers"? And it is very funny.

• 3d ago

Little monsters is a cute zombie movie. It does take a while for the movie to begin and the comedy relies on the adults swearing at or in front of the children, but besides that everybody is great, especially the kids.

• 3d ago

Starts out with some cringe worthy jokes, and the pacing is a bit rushed, but what unfolds is a funny and gory zombie movie. Teacher Ms Carolyn evolves to be not just the hero, but wonderfully rich heroine. And all the singing is tons of fun.

• 3d ago

Must see. This is hilarious. Too bad it wasn't in theaters.

Must see. This is hilarious. Too bad it wasn't in theaters.

• 3d ago

Little Monsters is a fun and surprisingly cute zombie comedy. Lupita Nyong’o is great in the lead role. Josh Gad and Alexander England were also good in their roles. The film has a nice blend of comedy and horror. The two genres mix very well here. The movie doesn’t reinvent the wheel. It knows what it is, and for the most part succeeds. Overall, this is a fine little movie. It’s pretty enjoyable to watch. I recommend checking this out.

• 3d ago

Or though I like my zombie films to be serious and I could of done without the Taylor Swift sing alongs "cringe" This wasn't a bad film. It's a light hearted, horror, comedy film. It's at least a one watch.