London Fields Reviews

• Oct 11, 2019

The only point in film is Amber Heard in lingerie. Who cares about it can save time and search for those parts on the internet.

• Oct 06, 2019

Someone somewhere put a lot of effort into making this film and there our saving graces which I find intriguing

• Oct 06, 2019

I really like it, kind of a special but it was perfect for a Sunday

I really like it, kind of a special but it was perfect for a Sunday

• Oct 04, 2019

I've never been so confused in my life :0

I've never been so confused in my life :0

• Aug 04, 2019

It was a great movie, with a great cast. It was a unique film that had a very satisfying ending.

• Jul 19, 2019

A would-be neo-noir that actually fails even as its parody (Mauro Lanari)

A would-be neo-noir that actually fails even as its parody (Mauro Lanari)

• Jul 05, 2019

Tamp dar Amber Heard rupe baraca

Tamp dar Amber Heard rupe baraca

• Apr 21, 2019

London field is misfired trash from beginning to end. It is incomprehensibly plotted and fails drastically on every account. And that's an understatement.

• Mar 25, 2019

It's weird, and no conventional but is a beautiful mistake, not was made thinking in a blockbuster also this movie has a nineties style. I like it

• Mar 21, 2019

Yikes Amber heard cant act or at least carry a major role. a disappointing failure of a movie and A FEMME FATALE