Love Lies Bleeding Reviews

• Feb 23, 2015

This movie is a very impressive story of how back street poverty can corrupt a lovely couple! I give this film 5 stars! Worth a watch definitely

• Nov 09, 2013

True Romance was obviously a good formula for Christian Slater

True Romance was obviously a good formula for Christian Slater

• Nov 03, 2013

Messed up feelings. On one hand, story is way too unlogical sometimes. But if we look at it from the perspective of lost in life war veteran, who is still very young, this mess make sense, although I'm not sure if it was the original idea. Still, as long as most of the actions are quite naive, you can't stop watching, you keep on waiting, what will come after another character's mistake.

• Oct 25, 2013

High quality American lives shared for entertainment. Subtle photography seeks the intuitive side of the story laced with dreams. Music tickles the senses as the actors bring the crudeness of life to the forefront. Being brain dead and stupid is part of the lifestyle well shown with the intense bad timing of declaring a pregnancy. Nibbles: Egg fried rice, Chicken curry.

• Jan 28, 2013

Nice film. We can learn a great lesson from this movie. Have patience and always do the right thing; Life is much more important than money.

• May 27, 2012

This movie is for everyone who's just looking to hit it big with all your hopes and dreams surprisingly people struggle to stay afloat financially all the time though with this story there's a trail of blood and money hungry men willing to lie cheat and steal their way up to the top even kill i must admit the idea of a young struggling couple who just happen to fall into some money that belongs to a couple of dirty cops attracted me to the story overall i quite enjoyed the film and loved the ensemble cast and kudos to the cast and director though i hated the ending i was rooting for the young couple to make it out alive but then again one good thing came from the ending a sweet baby boy

• Jan 20, 2012

The type of film you watch with a friend for a good laugh and to examine all the plot discrepensies and horrible acting of Tara Summers ...this movie was made in 2008, really?

• Jan 08, 2012

a heart wrenching movie

a heart wrenching movie

• May 11, 2011

Not worth the time...

Not worth the time...

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    Jul 29, 2010

Really good movie of a young couple on the run after the husband takes a dirty cops $$$ & Christian Slater was GREAT as the dirty DEA agent.The movie didn't end the way I was hoping & it's not something I'd watch more then once but it's worth checking out if you're looking for something to watch