Mad Families Reviews

• Jun 14, 2018

Low budget movie. Not anything special, but decent entertainment and funny scenes throughout the film. It's approved.

• Nov 11, 2017

One of the funnets movies I seen in ages. Charlie Sheen and that chick from King of Queens really knock this one out of the park. I was laughing the whole time. Reminds me of the first Vacation movie but better.

• Nov 02, 2017

WORST MOVIE EVER. RACIST AND NOT FUNNY MOVIE.

WORST MOVIE EVER. RACIST AND NOT FUNNY MOVIE.

• Apr 16, 2017

Very funny. I have watched it several times.

Very funny. I have watched it several times.

• Feb 24, 2017

Could have been way better, not even good enough to be left on as background noise.

• Jan 13, 2017

This movie was so bad I couldn't finish it. The stereotypes just weren't funny, not because I'm someone who doesn't like poking fun at stereotypes, but because they were so poorly done. I felt like a community college creative writing class could have come up with a better script. I've watched 2 and half men and some other Charlie Sheen stuff, I can't imagine what must have happened for him to agree to do this movie.