Maleficent: Mistress of Evil Reviews

• 5h ago

Found it entertaining throughout the whole movie. I could not stand Prince Phillips hair. His hairstylist should have been fired for that half up half down crap. Just chop it off and make him look “charming”.

• 15h ago

Silly and boring with cheap looking effects. I expect nothing less from Disney :(

• 1d ago

One movie of the year the critics might have been right...

One movie of the year the critics might have been right...

• 1d ago

Very nice movie...i love it.

Very nice movie...i love it.

• 2d ago

This was a great movie!! I enjoyed watching it with my boyfriend. I love the storyline for part two and now I understand more about Sleeping Beauty. Angelina Jolie was incredible in this movie.

• 2d ago

I'm always a fan of the under dog. Combine that with a great Disney movie and I'm happy!

• Facebook U
    2d ago

Couldn't stop crying toward the end

Couldn't stop crying toward the end

• Jenna
    2d ago

I loved this movie. I wasnt sure what to expect going into it (I hadnt watched any of the previews) but I enjoyed the first one. This was so good! I laughed. I cried. I wanted to applaud.

• Michele
    3d ago

Excellent movie. It is even better than the first one.

Excellent movie. It is even better than the first one.

• Steve G
    3d ago

Good story and decent special effects. The ending was a little too drawn out, though. Maybe it was good for Maleficent fans, but for the casual watcher, it could have been a bit shorter.