Marriage Story Reviews

• RM
    6d ago

The acting was terrific and it felt very real.

The acting was terrific and it felt very real.

• Doris R
    Dec 05, 2019

Should have been named Divorce Story

Should have been named Divorce Story

• Elie E
    Dec 01, 2019

Adam Drivers performance is stunningly brilliant and the ensemble is one for the ages. Three cheers for Noah Baumbach and Randy Newman too. This one should get loads of well-deserved Oscar nominations.

• robin b
    Nov 27, 2019

Well acted and well cast but long repetitive monotonous movie! The scenes were very repetitive- after the first or second argument - we, as viewers, got the message - we didnt need 10 scenes with the same visual! I dont recommend this at all!

• Diane
    Nov 26, 2019

AS A DIVORCE LAWYER IN NYC I CAN SAY THAT THE PLOT, DIALOGUE AND ACTING WAS AUTHENTIC. SEE THE MOVIE TO UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS FOR DIVORCING COUPLES TO CHOOSE REASONABLE ATTORNEYS.

• Frank
    Nov 24, 2019

Great story and acting. Kudos to Adam Driver.

Great story and acting. Kudos to Adam Driver.

• Jonathan
    Nov 23, 2019

Tense and well-acted, funny and depressing. What more could you ask for

Tense and well-acted, funny and depressing. What more could you ask for

• Nina D
    Nov 20, 2019

Incredibly wonderful script and performances and a great treat to see in a movie theater. I’m looking forward to seeing it again on Netflix.

• Tin-man
    Nov 20, 2019

Very real. A little too drawn out.

Very real. A little too drawn out.

• michael l
    Nov 19, 2019

Loved the performance, especially Adam Driver and Laura Dern. Wasnt clear on why the Scarlet Johansson character was so set on leaving her husband and disrupting her sons life. The movie didnt explain this aspect throughly enough.