Megamind Reviews

• 6d ago

My all-time favorite movie.

My all-time favorite movie.

• Nov 11, 2019

Even though this movie might look like a lot of other movies it's still an emotional funny an amazing movie for the whole family

• Nov 03, 2019

Excelent movie😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Excelent movie😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Nov 02, 2019

Megamind is a must watch. It deserved best animated feature over Toy Story 3, which is still good, but not as good as Megamind.

• Oct 21, 2019

The best animated movie! Great meesage

The best animated movie! Great meesage

• Oct 13, 2019

The movie is great, if someone says no watch the review from schafrillas productions thank u

• Sep 17, 2019

Just rewatched it and have the same reaction as the first time. Great movie, great soundtrack, not ruined by a pointless second part (yet)

• Sep 12, 2019

OMG, this film was phenomenal. Jonah Hill & Will Ferrell were fantastic. So can not believe I waited so long to finally watch this. So hope they would consider a sequel someday.

• Sep 08, 2019