Mini's First Time Reviews

• Apr 07, 2019

i love this movie, I could not see anyone else other than alec baldwin and nikki reed playing these roles, they go together so well, great performance and plot.

• Jul 08, 2016

Fun, smart and very entertaining. This film really is special and gets better with repeated viewings. "Mini's First Time" ranks up their with Nikki Reed's first film "Thirteen".

• Jul 13, 2014

This movie has the look and feel of a "better" class B, straight-to-DVD, film. And, it did go to DVD in 6 mos.; after a limited theatre release. It is "better", due to the acting skills of Alec Baldwin and Carrie Ann Moss. The cinematography is also pretty good. The title is a misnomer. This movie has nothing to do with her sexual "first time". When the film opens, high schooler Mini is clearly an experienced, sexual veteran. The lead is Minerva, aka Mini (Nikki Reed). Ms Reed appeared in THIRTEEN; also as a sexy bad girl, as she does here. She was 16 when she performed in THIRTEEN. She was 18 when this movie was made. This movie appears to have been written to capitalize on the limited success of THIRTEEN. And, therefor, also as a vehicle for Ms Reed to star in. Ms Reed was a co-writer on THIRTEEN. Here she plays virtually the same character. She appears to have intimate, personal knowledge of the life style of a teenage, "bad girl". Ms Reed's acting skills seem to be seriously limited. She has one basic expression thru out this movie. This is a movie to skip. Baldwin & Moss carry most of the water. But, their efforts aren't enough to justify watching this flic.

• Oct 22, 2013

I really loved this movie. It was a little twisted but it was a good movie. To understand what I am talking about you need to watch it. But I promise you, chances are u will enjoy it.

• Jun 05, 2013

Floja y con un argumento predecible. El final se ve venir desde que va mediando la cinta. Se rescata la sensualidad que la protagonista le impregna a su papel. 1 estrella.

• May 02, 2013

I'm officially a Carrie Anne Moss fan, she is brilliant in this movie! I shouldn't like this movie, but I do. This movie is too messed up.

• Dec 02, 2012

Its a decent movie. Nikki Reed always seems to know how to play the troubled teenager.

• Nov 16, 2012

...so this is the path Mr. Baldwin was stumbling down just before 30 Rock. I feel like I peeked in his underwear drawer or something... : /

• Oct 26, 2012

I,really liked it allot!! I,thought it was gr8t!!

I,really liked it allot!! I,thought it was gr8t!!

• Jun 06, 2012

I really enjoyed the movie. It was a stark change from the normal.

I really enjoyed the movie. It was a stark change from the normal.