Miss Potter Reviews

• Mar 18, 2019

Renee Zellweger was pretty good in this movie, it makes you think about growing old with nobody to love.

• Feb 14, 2019

It's one of my favorite movie- I would watch it over and over again. It's very sweet and charming. I love how brave and enchanting she was.

• Dec 02, 2018

Finally!! A great heart warming true story! Glad to see Hollywood putting out something other that witches, warlocks and horror, or backstabbing, war and murder! Beautiful scenery and well written. LOVED HER BOOKS growing up! THANK YOU!!

• Mar 31, 2018

Adorable to a fault.

Adorable to a fault.

• Jan 10, 2018

Miss Potter is a charming and delightful film.

Miss Potter is a charming and delightful film.

• May 01, 2017

The best bit about this film is that it's only 1.5hrs long. But it didn't feel that way watching it. Utter fabricated garbage.

• Feb 23, 2017

Charming and poignant film bio of the early young adulthood of the famous author and artist. Thank you, Miss Potter, for saving the beauty of the Lake District for us all!

• Jan 04, 2017

I just finished watching this movie on one of the movie channels on TV. I saw it in 2007 with my dad, and it is one of my favorite movies. It's a delightful (a word I rarely use to describe anything) and charming film about Beatrix Potter, the author of The Tales of Peter Rabbit in early 20th century England. It will pull on your emotions in many ways. By the end of the movie, one just feels good about having seen it. If you've not seen this film, then rent it or stream it in whatever method you use. You'll be glad you did! :D

• Sep 08, 2016

Wonderful movie. Well acted. Clever. Well written. I really fell in love with the film and story. Great acting.

• Dec 31, 2015

It really is charming. I have found myself rewatching this lovely story.

It really is charming. I have found myself rewatching this lovely story.