Motherless Brooklyn Reviews

8h ago

Just a good story. A bit long

Just a good story. A bit long

• 12h ago

Another not bad film, and once again political propaganda makes him bad.

Another not bad film, and once again political propaganda makes him bad.

• 17h ago

What a film & this is fantastic as you do not know who is friend or foe? The film has the right cast & attention to detail is outstanding!

• 20h ago

Acting by Ed Norton was exceptional. The story was an important one. I knew some of it but not all.

• Michele
    2d ago

They're was good but way too long .however We Norton should be up for an Academy Award.He was Terrific

• 3d ago

I loved this movie! The acting, the photography, the music all transported me the way a movie should. Do yourself a favor a see it, maybe more than once!

• Oscar
    4d ago

Started out really slow in storyline/plot development. The last 25-30 minutes were very good. Norton’s acting was definitely Oscar worthy.

• 4d ago

A movie that cannot be faulted, yet doesn't inspire or do much more. It is good in all aspects but great in none. Fun watch and entertaining despite the length.

• Jennifer S
    5d ago

The settings were great- accurate vintage cars, clothes, etc. Good story although confusing-might want to see it twice!

• Chigako Y
    6d ago

if you are live in NYC, u got to see this movie!

if you are live in NYC, u got to see this movie!