Murder Mystery Reviews

• 2d ago

Failing his Detective exam and to please his wife, a man takes his wife on a trip and they land on a Yacht with a murder, then another and another. Done like a Clue, who done it. Funny.

• Nov 11, 2019

This movie is a bit campy, and even a bit cheesy at times, but it is really fun to watch. At times, I was reminded of the old Pink Panther movies. Even though you can tell that this movie attempts to take itself a bit too serious in some moments, it also knows when to go for the laughs. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this movie as a curl up in bed and watch something fun moment with Netflix. So tell the out of touch critics to sit down and STFU, and enjoy this film the next time you are looking for a Netflix an Chill kind of night.

• Nov 11, 2019

Murder mystery is better than most of Adam Sandler‘s efforts but it’s still not a great film. As a comedy it’s pretty average as a murder mystery it could’ve done better. The movie doesn’t have your usual bathroom humor of other Sandler films. Overall, it’s an OK watch nothing mind blowing or groundbreaking but if you like murder mysteries it’s a average way to pass time.

• Nov 06, 2019

Not sure why others rated this low. I absolutely love this movie!

Not sure why others rated this low. I absolutely love this movie!

• Nov 05, 2019

The movie has a good mystery, but the film fails as a comedy. If this was made as a serious mystery without Adam Sandler, this could be quite good. If you want to watch a comedy, don't bother. If you want a good mystery, you can try it.

• Oct 25, 2019

Cute movie. I love Jennifer and Adam. It's a good watch.

Cute movie. I love Jennifer and Adam. It's a good watch.

• Oct 22, 2019

As much as I wanted to love this film, my expectations were off by 100 yards

As much as I wanted to love this film, my expectations were off by 100 yards

It's a murder mystery

It's a murder mystery

• Oct 20, 2019

Seriously, if Sander & Aniston would just stop making movies that'd be fine me. They were cute on small screens in the '90s but that is not enough to justify this drivel.

• Oct 20, 2019

Adam Sandler firmly placed his humor within a noir film. A good movie, but not better than its predecessors Clue and the Orient Express. I think Adam and Jennifer have always had a pretty good chemistry on stage and I think this film is just further evidence of it.