National Security Reviews

• Oct 12, 2019

This movie makes me cringe.

This movie makes me cringe.

• Sep 25, 2019

Meh, just Meh. Martin Lawrence is great but this isnt his best film

Meh, just Meh. Martin Lawrence is great but this isnt his best film

• Aug 09, 2018

I hate this movie with all of the stuff that the white guy goes through and Martin just keeps on lieing. I like a couple of Martin Lawrence's film but not this one.

• Jul 25, 2018

A forgetful buddy-cop film that offers average action with lame, offensive comedy in a very dumb manner.

• Mar 14, 2018

This film could not have been worse. I don't know why this film was made, horrible honestly :(

• Dec 16, 2017

Quite possibly one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

Quite possibly one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen.

• Jun 24, 2017

Its a daft movie but its good fun. Similar to Lawrence's other movies.

Its a daft movie but its good fun. Similar to Lawrence's other movies.

• Apr 14, 2017

Not as bad as they say. Unpainfully forgettable buddy cop comedy with few laughs

• Nov 24, 2016

Kind of funny, but not as good as the films it resembles.

Kind of funny, but not as good as the films it resembles.

• Aug 26, 2016

There are films that try to be hilarious and serious, and National Security really tried to accomplish this.