The Next Three Days Reviews

• Sep 29, 2019

I think Russell Crowe discovered when he did some research, and-- here I am a little dim as I am old now and have some memory problems-- He read somewhere that we can choose what our own reality is and it did not matter whether she said she was guilty or innocent. He had already made his decision; no contingencies...I guess the button found was for the audience; a red herring; not sure. I got bored towards the end and lost some interest...

• Jul 07, 2019

The suspense was intense!

The suspense was intense!

• Jul 01, 2019

Movie is good for people who like thrillers without much blood shed.

Movie is good for people who like thrillers without much blood shed.

• Jun 29, 2019

I never understood how this wasn't a huge movie. 52% makes no sense. It's a 95 all day.

• Jun 16, 2019

It kept my attention and that's not easy to do. Good plot, but seemed a little crazy.

• Jun 07, 2019

Wow. Skill-full writing and acting makes this movie a must see. Russell Crowe gives a great performance, and this movie will keep you on the edge of your seat rooting for the family.

• May 26, 2019

Excellent thriller, implausible? maybe but gripping nonetheless! And I'm not a great fan of Crowe!!!Defo go watch!!!

• May 25, 2019

It was riveting and had me mostly guessing til the end! Plus, with being a huge TWD fan, it was awesome to see a couple of familiar faces!

• May 20, 2019

This is the most stupidest movie ever. Russell Crowe's character is an imbecile. He leaves fingerprints facial recognition all over the place for a woman who is probably guilty.

• May 13, 2019

Next Three Days is a dumb title, but a really well done movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat once it gets going. Russell Crowe is an everyman that has to bust his wife out of prison after she is convicted of murder and runs out of appeals. The movie starts slowly, and eventually once the plan starts to unfold, the layers of suspense and misdirection start to unfold. The minimal use of soundtrack gives the feeling of edginess where you are not quite sure what is supposed to come next. There were a couple of weak spots: - the plot coincidences were a bit over the top - is this movie condoning murder? You are supposed to root for a convicted murderer and a guy who killed to druglords for the money? There was a bolted on scene near the end **SPOILER*** where we see how Banks was actually innocent. Like maybe after the fact the director decided he should add it for clarity. - the kid might as well have been a muppet. He just sat there the whole movie without saying much or emoting at all, regardless of the situation. I wish MY kid did that!