Not Another Happy Ending Reviews

• Nov 11, 2019

this is a great movie. write or die. its about whats important

this is a great movie. write or die. its about whats important

• Jul 09, 2017

Very arty and funny in its own way. Lovely story! :)

Very arty and funny in its own way. Lovely story! :)

• Jan 22, 2017

It meanders, even more than most average rom-coms.

It meanders, even more than most average rom-coms.

• Dec 13, 2016

i didn't love it, but the ending was SO super cute.

i didn't love it, but the ending was SO super cute.

• Feb 06, 2016

Good directing and a charming cast lead by a strong lead performance by Karen Gillan and a great supporting roles by Iain de Caestecker and Amy Manson, Not Another Happy Ending is a good RomCom that's great for a date night. One downfall is the script. The script is below average to well below average in some spots (Almost every scene with her father makes you want to cringe), but the cast makes the most out of it and turns it into a respectable movie.

• May 14, 2015

This was a perfect rom-com with a fantastic cast and a fantastic script. The ending was perfect and adorable.

• May 13, 2015

Being a devoted doctor Who fan, this was a first in the long line of films, tv and theatre that i wished to see our beautiful Who cast in. Not Another Happy Ending follows the story of quirky writer Jane lock heart and her relation with her difficult publisher. The movie is worthy of a 'Comedy' title at moments but romance? Well you be the judge of that. All in all its worth a watch but make sure you have your phone in hand for a cheeky text or Facebook update whilst in the mid's of those occasional dull scenes.

• Apr 24, 2015

I absolutely adore this movie, it's beautiful. Karen Gillan's acting was superb and I enjoyed the chemistry between the actors. I absolutely love the story line, I really hope this movie gets around more - it's fantastic.

• Mar 09, 2015

It's rushed and never takes time to develop

It's rushed and never takes time to develop

• Feb 11, 2015

Usually not a big fan of the romcom genre, "not another happy ending" is light, funny and romantic but not too romantic. I particularly liked Weber's performance as the typical French editor.