Once Upon a Time In Hollywood Reviews

• 18h ago

Tarantino crafts a unique movie that is not for everyone. It is clearly a movie born from Tarantino's affection towards old Hollywood. DiCaprio gives one of his best performances to date, and is an early contender for best actor.

• 1d ago

I cannot understand that a lot of the people that saw this movie did not like because they did not know about Sharon Tate's story, I mean what did you expect? To enjoy it no matter what!!?? One of the best of this year, and Tarantino's best ending scene.

• 2d ago

A series of great sketches put together to form an overlong film.

A series of great sketches put together to form an overlong film.

Horrible and silly, one of the stupid movies of 2019

Horrible and silly, one of the stupid movies of 2019

• 2d ago

Freaking odd version of the truth but highly entertaining.

Freaking odd version of the truth but highly entertaining.

• 3d ago

Well done flick. A bit long, but it was done and the ending was awesome.

Well done flick. A bit long, but it was done and the ending was awesome.

• 3d ago

I may need to watch this again later. I was falling asleep the first time around. it didn't suck me in like Tarantino's other movies. But sometimes I need to.see them more than.once to appreciate.

• 4d ago

Strings of Hollywood banalities scrambled together with a glut of movie nerd references in the genre of male buddy-bonding flicks. Solipsism has rarely looked this good on the big screen. The female stars have their bums explored by the camera.

• 5d ago

Didn’t get any of the references

Didn’t get any of the references

• 6d ago

Decent acting horrible storyline. movie was all over the place and then hinted at the tate murders at the end...lame. horrible follow up to your Oscar leo