Once Upon a Time In Hollywood Reviews

• Darlene
    6h ago

Love the cast! Great twists, shocking scenes and loved the recreation of iconic places in old Hollywood. Leonardo will definitely get an Oscar nomination.

• Michael
    19h ago

Hated it. It was a movie about nothing until the last 30 minutes. Omg, it was three hours of pure torture.

• asija
    20h ago

I LOVED it! highly reccommended1

I LOVED it! highly reccommended1

• David W
    20h ago

Artfully crafted and wickedly funny despite the gruesome underpinnings of the true story.

• Andrea D
    1d ago

Loved the character development and history!

Loved the character development and history!

• Manny L.
    1d ago

Loved the acting. The direction was great and the dialogue was good. Predicted the ending though but I wasn't spot on. My wife and I really enjoyed it.

• Nicholas
    1d ago

Your Academy Award winner for Best Picture is, Once upon a Time in Hollywood...

Your Academy Award winner for Best Picture is, Once upon a Time in Hollywood...

• WTFman
    2d ago

I still have no idea what this movie's about.

I still have no idea what this movie's about.

• Allegra
    2d ago

Weaves fiction and history together in a beautiful package that captures the time and the essence of late 60s Hollywood. Thank you QT!

• Bruce B
    2d ago

Wasn't that great, kind of funny at the end. Wierd movie.

Wasn't that great, kind of funny at the end. Wierd movie.