Once Upon a Time In Hollywood Reviews

• Anna
    Nov 05, 2019

The soundtrack is amazing, visually this movie is beautiful but the story wasn’t really my favorite i think their were a lot of open ended scenes that could have been developed more. Now that didn’t through me off i found this movie to be very funny and successfully use the theme of recalling a time in the past. Seeing this movie on 35mm really sold me on the aesthetics and actually made me enjoy it even more. But i give it four stars because i did get bored a bit.

• Brody
    Nov 05, 2019

Best movie since ever, removing the Spiros for being Absolute Councilor of God and joking with Hitler was disappointing. Saw it 3 times and third was a charm. Instant classic,, will never be truly appreciated for what it accomplished.

• Fauxlivia
    Oct 31, 2019

That ending made it worth sitting through multiple heavy dialogue scenes.

That ending made it worth sitting through multiple heavy dialogue scenes.

• Chaitanya R
    Oct 30, 2019

A wasted opportunity with star studded crew! I guess director wants to feel good by rewriting history again, but this film should be rewritten to keep audience in their seats

• Bill G
    Oct 29, 2019

Walked out half way through it. Very disappointing for a movie with two fine actors. Did not get even a hint of a story or theme half way through. Total waste of time and money. Would not recommend to anyone!

• matt
    Oct 29, 2019

The way he sets the scene is exquisite.

The way he sets the scene is exquisite.

• Charles M
    Oct 29, 2019

Love Tarantino movies, this one is no different. Great movie, love the humor and historical plot twist at the end. I also wonder if Brad Pitt was acting or playing himself, hard to tell. Great flick.

• Maggie B
    Oct 27, 2019

Wow! I knew this movie would be good but it exceeded my expectations. I left the theater saying it was one of the best movies I’ve ever seen. It was hard to stop talking our favorite quotes and which character was best.

• Andy W
    Oct 26, 2019

Need to see this one again. Not as instantly likeable as other Tarantino movies.

• DR. strange love