Out of Liberty Reviews

• Nov 08, 2019

Very timely examination of public opinion versus the law. And truth versus public perception of truth. Well written, well acted. Not fast paced but reflective and excellent camera work.

• Nov 04, 2019

This movie has the feel of 12 Angry Men, as tension and conflict, both physical and personal, spirals between the characters. I particularly enjoyed the portrayal of the jailers dedication to upholding the law while subsequently being attacked and abused by the citizens intent on taking their own justice. The cinematography is breathtaking. Knowing the back stories of the characters will increase your enjoyment of this film.

• Nov 04, 2019

This was such a great depiction of a moment in history unknown to many. It is a piece of Mormon history but also a piece of US history. If this can happen then it can happen now. When we let our hate consume is to the point that we forget to see each other as himself beings the cycle will continue. I loved seeing it from the eyes of the jailer. If we could only choose to uphold the laws for all of our brothers and sisters with such conviction. Thank you for taking the time to share this beautiful message.

• Nov 03, 2019

Masterpiece in every way: the story-telling, acting, and cinematography were phenomenal. For all religious and political beliefs. Love this film!

• Nov 01, 2019

I liked this movie. Well acted. True to life. It was very well done.

I liked this movie. Well acted. True to life. It was very well done.

• Oct 15, 2019

Does not properly portray physical appearances or personalities which have been well documented. In an attempt to portray from a different perspective this film loses historical accuracy.

• Oct 13, 2019

AMAZING movie!! It is captivating, intriguing, heart-wrenching....I laughed a few times, cried a few times....very well made. A great western movie, done with highly talented actors. Well made movie on a true event, and also showing the humanity of people in a tough situation. LOVED IT! A definite 5-star must see!

• Oct 13, 2019

I loved this movie great story, acting and directing! I want to see it again!!

I loved this movie great story, acting and directing! I want to see it again!!

Loved this movie and think its a really good family faith based movie

Loved this movie and think its a really good family faith based movie

• Oct 13, 2019

Loved the movie and the true story behind it.

Loved the movie and the true story behind it.