Overcomer Reviews

• Cydney
    29m ago

Wonderful movie for the entire family.

Wonderful movie for the entire family.

• jeff c
    37m ago

An inspirational winner that proves a successful film can be made without the usual violence, sex and foul language. The Kendrick brothers get better with every uplifting film they make. A story for the whole family to enjoy.

• B D
    56m ago

Heartwarming, inspirational

Heartwarming, inspirational

• Kathy
    2h ago

Evangelical film with too much emphasis on religion otherwise good. If you want religion, this is your movie. If you want entertainment, this is not it.

• David
    2h ago

I thought the movie was great! Every movie the Kendrick family makes gets better each time. I would recommend it to everyone.

• 2h ago

Great movie. Wonderful story and the acting was very good.

Great movie. Wonderful story and the acting was very good.

• 3h ago

Love the story, yes a bit predictable at times as a few critical comments suggest. Definitely some unpredictable events that made the movie a tear jerker! Lot of fun and refreshing to see few positive movies involving teenagers that are not just selling sex, violence ,and perversion as the coolest thing ever!

• Steve L
    3h ago

Unbelievable and inspiring ending that has me crying happy tears /)

Unbelievable and inspiring ending that has me crying happy tears /)

• Richard
    4h ago

Good acting, clear presentation of the Gospel

Good acting, clear presentation of the Gospel

• Elaine Bennett B
    5h ago

A great movie, very enjoyable (bring the kleenex). We want more movies like this that are brave enough to tell the truth. Very well made, good actors.