Overcomer Reviews

• 3d ago

The story is just a series of elaborate coincidences with no consequences whatsoever. The Christian aspect is used in spurts few and far between, and they cram the message of God down our throats. 5 bucks I, unfortunately, will never get back.

• 3d ago

Excellent Movie!!!!!!

Excellent Movie!!!!!!

• Ronnie S
    Nov 27, 2019

Modern movie as powerful as Lee Harper's, To Kill a Mocking Bird. Explodes the full magnitude of what we thought we know about Family identity, Spiritual growth and Individual self awareness. Socio cultural idealistic themes allow for self reflection and remind us it's no time like the present to make a change. Tomorrow is no promise is it even real?

• Nov 27, 2019

The best movie I've ever seen in my life Never cry when watching movie, but this one I did Very inspiring, wonderful, powerful

• Nov 24, 2019

Maravilho!!! Imperdível real 💕👏

Maravilho!!! Imperdível real 💕👏

• Nov 23, 2019

Perfect!!!! God is alive in us 🙏🏼❤️

Perfect!!!! God is alive in us 🙏🏼❤️

• Nov 22, 2019

Ótimo vale a pena assistir.

Ótimo vale a pena assistir.

• Nisha
    Nov 20, 2019

The entire movie was great!!

The entire movie was great!!

• Nov 17, 2019

Loved this movie and the story line. The Kendrick brothers make some awesome movies

• Nov 17, 2019