The Pacifier Reviews

• Oct 27, 2019

It's super super fun. The negative use of Koreans may be a problem, but its still funny.

• Oct 19, 2019

Amazing movie. Nothing can beat this movie

Amazing movie. Nothing can beat this movie

• Sep 02, 2019

One of my favorites as a kid. It is cheesy but it is pure nostalgia.

One of my favorites as a kid. It is cheesy but it is pure nostalgia.

• Aug 26, 2019

It’s fun for the family I guess!

It’s fun for the family I guess!

• Aug 24, 2019

Despite a few jokes that got me, Vin Diesel's character is to inaccurate for a family.

• May 26, 2019

Though I can see why some wouldn't like this movie, my family has grown up watching and quoting it, and I can't help but enjoy it.

• May 20, 2019

The pacifier is an adventure film and a little bit of comedy. The movie is about a secret agent,and his mission is to take care of children because the mother´s kids,Was traveling for here .The agent was very strong .In the begining the kids didn´t like him.

• Feb 10, 2019

Its a fun loving, funny movie. My 9 year old LOVES it! It's her favorite.

Its a fun loving, funny movie. My 9 year old LOVES it! It's her favorite.

• Feb 05, 2019

Decent movie that I liked more as a kid, but is still fun to watch now. Especially for every scene Brad Garrett is in. Diesel is funny and the kids usually are too even if the film has a few ridiculous parts. Comedy works better than the action, but it's a family movie so it's to be expected.

• Jan 29, 2019

It is predictable and a little too childish at time, but The Pacifier is still a very entertaining and funny film that anyone can enjoy.