Piranha 3-D Reviews

• Jul 20, 2019

I think I'm ashamed that i enjoyed this movie as much as i did. And maybe its because i laughed more than anything during it.

• Jul 11, 2019

Worst movie ever. Acting was horrible. Plot was worse

Worst movie ever. Acting was horrible. Plot was worse

• Jul 07, 2019

this movie was a bad movie

this movie was a bad movie

• Jun 27, 2019

I found the movie to be inept and full of blunder. Absolutely no one to root for. It was an overabundance of everything. None of it was good. I don't know how it got rated so high. I guess they were drunk or high when they rated it. It was bloody awful.

• Apr 20, 2019

Maybe if I had seen it when it was new it could get a higher rating.

Maybe if I had seen it when it was new it could get a higher rating.

• Apr 07, 2019

Surprisingly has a high budget, Piranha ‘10 maybe better than the original (which isn’t saying much)

• Mar 30, 2019

This movie was lit as hell boi

This movie was lit as hell boi

• Mar 08, 2019

Yeah, it is dumb. However, if you did not enjoy that major killfest scene. You should not watch another horror movie.

• Dec 30, 2018

Piranha is basically a campy Jaws remake with piranhas. As a fan of the defunct exploitation movie genre, I appreciate the gratuitous violence and nudity in this. (The exploitation/grindhouse genre died off once mainstream movies began showing the same amounts of violence and nudity with better production value.) Piranha shouts out to Jaws several times--Richard Dreyfus makes a cameo, the police close down the beach on the most popular tourist day of the year, there's a similar dolly zoom, and the fish get blown up with a gas tank. I'm sure there are other references that got past me. Beautiful party people get devoured alive in punishment for leading unexamined lives. It is over-the-top and funny, with corny 3-D reminiscent of the early days of the technology, but is ultimately "dumb fun."

• Dec 28, 2018

Surprised by this one, it was actually entertaining. As long as you are not too serious, and looking for a laugh, this will suit your purpose.