Ready or Not Reviews

• 1m ago

A lot of fun. Don't think and just enjoy the movie. It's Get Out with a bunch of rich, white people. Well, I guess that's still Get Out. This is Get Out without the social commentary. The ending is straight-forward yet satisfying.

• 4h ago

I loved it!! The story was humorous and well written. Sure, there were few things that I kinda could figure out, but there were quite many twists.It's not the usual boring hollywood movie, where it's a sequel to something and you already know how everything is gonna turn out. The story was actually quite good.

• 6h ago

Their are some problems with this film, but It is also really fun. This movie has a simple story but it does the risky thing by making it more then it is, and well some days I think it made the right choice and others I dont.

• Wendy L.
    6h ago

loved it. made me jump several times. reccomend it.

loved it. made me jump several times. reccomend it.

• 6h ago

This murder fiction successfully kept me indulged throughout the movie. Every character maintained the role in the best way. Fun to watch. Loved it. In movie's genre - 10/10 Overall - 8.5

• Lady Di
    10h ago

I found the movie to be hilarious. This is a great movie mix of horror and laughter. The family reminded me of the Addams Family but more violent. The ending was funny but gross. The acting could have been a little better.

• Quincy S
    13h ago

Great film. Fun game. Like Cabin I’m the Woods

Great film. Fun game. Like Cabin I’m the Woods

• 14h ago

Entertaining and suspenseful! Loved it!

Entertaining and suspenseful! Loved it!

• 15h ago

The ending could be less lame.

The ending could be less lame.

• RJ K
    16h ago

Super fun but dark enough to build suspense. Big truth drops, there are most definitely people/familys/bloodlines that think this and do this.