Ready or Not Reviews

• d
    9h ago

Loved the movie. Hated the seat... It didn't recline. I paid for a convenience fee. It was inconvenient as I have a bad knee and short legs, which made my movie experience uncomfortable.

• Grant D
    10h ago

a good mix of suspense and humor, in part because of the quality cast.

a good mix of suspense and humor, in part because of the quality cast.

• Liz
    12h ago

It was a fun movie to watch.

It was a fun movie to watch.

• Briana

Great film. Fun game. Like Cabin I’m the Woods

Great film. Fun game. Like Cabin I’m the Woods

• RJ K
    2d ago

Super fun but dark enough to build suspense. Big truth drops, there are most definitely people/familys/bloodlines that think this and do this.

• EL
    2d ago

chose the movie because there's nothing else that seem worth watching. truely amazed! definitely one of my favorite movies now! it wasn't too gory that makes me want to puke. I was surprised that I laughed throughout the entire movie. Must watch!!!

• Wesley C

Comic, drama and thriller. All wrapped up in one,

Comic, drama and thriller. All wrapped up in one,

• Becky
    2d ago

I didnt really know what to expect from this movie. It wasnt scary @ all and the ending was ridiculous! Do NOT waste your time or seeing this in the theater (or @ all). Not good!!

• Sanni