Remember Sunday Reviews

• Apr 16, 2019

It's quit cute, but the acting feels to me forced or artificial. I didn't liked the way Zachary Levi interprets the main lid. I thought the character looked a bit clumsy and childishly.

• Jan 28, 2017

It is a nice movie to see with your girlfriend and have a good time.

It is a nice movie to see with your girlfriend and have a good time.

• Dec 31, 2015

I really liked the storyline of Remember Sunday. It tells a sweet story that needed to be told. Although I felt that a few scenes were unrealistic, I felt that the movie wasn't emotional enough. I wanted more emotion. More sorrow. I felt that I didn't always believe in the characters enough to enjoy this movie more. It was enjoyable whilst watching it, but not more than that.

• Nov 15, 2015

Ceesar.. Dude flick?

Ceesar.. Dude flick?

• Jan 12, 2015

The male version of 50 First Dates. Some loop holes here and there and character development could have been better for the audiences to feel more for them. It's generally an appeal though.

• Jan 03, 2015

A guy with a telescope on his balcony! A budding florist! Pez dispensers! Rain! Hippocampus! I just loved this sweet and touching romcom set in New Orleans.

• Nov 02, 2014

Honestly, painful. Wish I could wake up in the morning having forgotten I wasted my evening watching this movie, but with a post-it telling me to never, ever, watch it. Dreadful. Just watch 50 first dates instead!

• Oct 01, 2014

Som 50 first dates, fast den omvända jakten på kärleken.

Som 50 first dates, fast den omvända jakten på kärleken.

• Jun 28, 2014

En glad och lättsam romkom med 50 first dates-story.

En glad och lättsam romkom med 50 first dates-story.

• Jun 08, 2014