Rise of the Guardians Reviews

• Nov 30, 2019

Surprisingly good film, tbh. Unique take on traditional characters! Would recommend.

• Nov 23, 2019

This movie is a completely mess. It feels as though the creators were constantly mixing ideas that didn't stir well together and these characters were forced into a nonsense of plot.

• Nov 19, 2019

This is one of my favorite Christmas movies. North is the best part of this. He's like a giant Russian Lorax. ❤️

• Oct 26, 2019

I love this movie if you haven't watched it you should 😊😊🥰

I love this movie if you haven't watched it you should 😊😊🥰

• Oct 21, 2019

liked it, amazing, good

liked it, amazing, good

• Oct 03, 2019

por favor te quiero rise of the guardians y el oigen de los guardianes si me encanta ... por favor ayudame frozen si me encanta ... si me encanta Jelsa , Queen Elsa and Jack Frost si i love you ... mapa , mundo , pais , personas y familia ...

• Oct 02, 2019

One of the best films I've watched to date, I love both the books and the film and hope that a tv series does actually happen.

• Sep 28, 2019

My kids and I enjoyed this film.

My kids and I enjoyed this film.

• Sep 09, 2019

For whatever reason, it was the nicest 3D experience I've ever had on my TV projector. Up till now I never felt like my TV 3D was up to par with a movie theater 3D. Also, it was the first 3D movie where my eyes didn't get tired by the end. This was a gorgeous movie with top notch creative animation. The things that bothered me was the depiction of Santa as a Russian accented dual sword carrying Guardian and the Easter Bunnie was Australian accented and armed with boomerangs. Nothing near anyone's idea of those characters. That the Sandman was mute didn't help with his character development. I liked that one of it's themes was that kid's shouldn't be afraid of the dark or bad dreams. If you get a chance, see it in 3D.

• Sep 01, 2019