Russell Peters - Red, White and Brown Reviews

• Dec 31, 2013

What can I say? It's Russell Peters, everyone! I've seen most parts of his standup comedy movie before (in form of 3 to 10 minute clips all over Youtube), but it is not until recently that I am finally able to see the show in its entirety.

• Oct 14, 2012

The Famous Brown Comedian brings out his best to the audiences of Madison Square Full House. One of his spectacular Gig

• Aug 23, 2012

Pretty funny and not for the faint of heart

Pretty funny and not for the faint of heart

• Aug 02, 2012

ROFLMAO funny! See it!!

ROFLMAO funny! See it!!

• May 01, 2012

Hilarious. I like how the audience gets involved and how most of the act is clearly ad lib along with his usual jokes. Too bad his shows are always sold out immediately or else I would live to go

• Feb 05, 2012

Better than Green Card Tour. He seems more comfortable in front of a smaller audience and his act seems to have a more linear movement to it. Love this guy.

• Jun 17, 2011

This is a classic set right here. Mr. Peters brought it with his impressions of pretty much all well known nationalities. Hes able to create a rainbow of characters with all these different voices, and it makes for a really entertaining watch (and listen if you've got the CD as well like me).

• Mar 17, 2011

<i><b> Russell Peters is a Canadian comedian known mainly for his race-based humor. Arabs, Chinese, Indians, white folks, and black folks all are targets for his humor. Red, White and Brown kicks off with DDR and then quickly moves on to the media, the Middle East, body hair, and deaf people. It's one of those comedy specials that you'll laugh at, but probably you'll laugh hardest if you're home alone watching it. <i></b> VERDICT: "Matinée" - (Mixed reaction). These kinds of movies are usually movies that had some good things, but some bad things kept it from being amazing. This rating says to pay matinée prices to see at a theatre or buy an ex rental or a cheap price the DVD to own.

• Oct 24, 2010

Wow...I'm the first reviewer!? Well it is 110% epic awesome hilarity. The equal opportunity insulter leaves no ethnicity unscathed, torments audience members, and relays one "horrific" tale about getting to a show on the USS Eisenhower that had Ryan doubled over crying. The bonus features are a must see.

• Sep 22, 2010