Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Reviews

• Efrain P
    1h ago

I don't get scared easily, but this movie scared the #$%^ out of me.

I don't get scared easily, but this movie scared the #$%^ out of me.

• 3h ago

Really good movie. Monsters were great, and with peculiar originality.

Really good movie. Monsters were great, and with peculiar originality.

• jviviani
    3h ago

excellent ghost story! very good!

excellent ghost story! very good!

• Alicio
    4h ago

I loved reading the books as a kid. The movie adaption was very good.

I loved reading the books as a kid. The movie adaption was very good.

• Chelsea
    6h ago

I was hoping for more of a thrill but it didnt do it. It was still entertaining and fun to watch but it isnt that much of a scary story

• Jennifer Forehand
    10h ago

This was a fun and well made movie. It brought back the nostalgia from my childhood and it was exciting for my kids who like semi-scary movies. Defiantly not for is who scare easily but it was fun and worth the watch! I love movies that make kids want to read and that is exactly what this did for my 11 year old daughter. Good stuff!

• Dylan
    10h ago

Very good original movie. More suspenseful than I thought it would have been.

Very good original movie. More suspenseful than I thought it would have been.

• Doug C
    10h ago

A bit formulaic but a good romp.

A bit formulaic but a good romp.

• Dustin
    11h ago

Pinnacle of disappointment

Pinnacle of disappointment

• 17h ago

If only Stephen King novels could be this well adapted.

If only Stephen King novels could be this well adapted.