Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Reviews

• Carly
    18h ago

The monsters were really sick, wish it told a few more stories though.

The monsters were really sick, wish it told a few more stories though.

• Chelsea
    1d ago

I was hoping for more of a thrill but it didnt do it. It was still entertaining and fun to watch but it isnt that much of a scary story

• Jennifer Forehand
    1d ago

This was a fun and well made movie. It brought back the nostalgia from my childhood and it was exciting for my kids who like semi-scary movies. Defiantly not for is who scare easily but it was fun and worth the watch! I love movies that make kids want to read and that is exactly what this did for my 11 year old daughter. Good stuff!

• james p
    2d ago

Not bad. A few decent scares. With the money

Not bad. A few decent scares. With the money

• kayp
    3d ago

It was great. Jump scares we're good, plot was good. I really enjoyed it.

It was great. Jump scares we're good, plot was good. I really enjoyed it.

• edgar
    3d ago

way better than expected no blood but plenty of jump scares and uneasy-ness and twists

• Awesome Andy

I was expecting more scare factor

I was expecting more scare factor

• Jeannie A
    3d ago

Not bad ghost story. Great intro to horror.

Not bad ghost story. Great intro to horror.

• josh
    3d ago

better than I expected. kids were terrified.

better than I expected. kids were terrified.

• Don
    3d ago

Decent story, good effects, good movie for the season.

Decent story, good effects, good movie for the season.