Scream 2 Reviews

• Nov 30, 2019

An entertaining and justifiable follow up!

An entertaining and justifiable follow up!

• Nov 17, 2019

Still scarier and still suspenseful Scream 2 is keeps the franchise going full gear and shows no lack, of boredom or no lack of scares either.

• Nov 11, 2019

A perfect film assisting the development in the Scream franchise. To my amazement, I found the film did captivate me, unlike it predecessor, which is rare for a follow-up film. I found the movie very enjoyable and had a great time enjoying the nailbiting it brought along with it.

• Nov 04, 2019

I.M.P, this second installment is by far the best among the franchise. All of the characters are more matured especially Gale Weathers, and they even had the balls to kill Randy. That scene was so shocking, making you think that the survivors from the last movie are never safe. Sidney is now more strong and learned so many lessons from the first movie. "What's your favorite scary movie?"

• Oct 30, 2019

I do think Scream 2 is better than the first one, but just like in the first movie i lost interest as soon as the killers were revealed. I feel like they are over the top and insanely cringy. The one think i did like more in the 1st one is the amazing first scene, Scream 2 couldn´t live up to that same level.

• Oct 25, 2019

I like this movie it's a pretty good sequel and solid story, but It's know where near good as the original 67%

• Oct 15, 2019

It's a nice transition from the first movie

It's a nice transition from the first movie

• Oct 12, 2019

While not completely living up to the original, this Scream sequel is an overall entertaining experience, with more scares and more thrills. Sarah Michelle Gellar's small role in this film is a small gem that is much appreciated. The characters go through more development from the first entry in the series and this time, the film is even more self-aware than the first.

• Sep 29, 2019

This sequel packs the same punch as the original. It has a magnificent score, and has an amazing script. But it does lack the originals twist and best parts. Grade: B+

• Sep 18, 2019