Searching Reviews

• 4d ago

Terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't search for my information, please.

Terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't search for my information, please.

• Oct 06, 2019

Beautiful! Mind blowing and touching at the same time

Beautiful! Mind blowing and touching at the same time

• Sep 22, 2019

The film betrays itself in the later acts too hard, that's the only fly in this soup, but it's a pretty big one.

• Sep 21, 2019

All 5 stars to thriller. I won't reveal the end but good. Directed by American Indian.

• Sep 08, 2019

This was a great movie...even watched it with my kids.

This was a great movie...even watched it with my kids.

• Sep 05, 2019

One of the best and most well thought out movies I have ever seen.

One of the best and most well thought out movies I have ever seen.

• Sep 05, 2019

This awesome movie should be inside the list of the best movies in the world. Is impressive how the photography is limited just for webcams, computers screens, videochats and email text. Even when this format isn`t something new, is a excellent prove that ins`t neccesary use the best technical recording tools to told a great screenplay. That is another point to rescue of this movie, the story is something wonderful, is very easy to understand, is not difficult follow the clues but is compensated whit many plots twist. Also the suspense, mystery and drama was combined in a perfect way to always keep watching. Even when the cast are not well know, the actors did a great job in this movie, you can feel the desesperation, the stress and the impotence of the father (Jonh Cho) and the drama of the detective (Debra Messing). For me, this is a prime work that destroys the prestige of many others experience directors.

• Sep 03, 2019

Muito bom, cameras que surpreendem, e enredo interessante!

Muito bom, cameras que surpreendem, e enredo interessante!

• Aug 29, 2019

This is one of the most unique movies I've seen in regards to the way it was shot. The plot and the acting is very good too. It portrays modern technology and the internet in a very realistic way which is not very common in TV shows and movies.

• Aug 26, 2019

The most amazing movie I ever saw in my entire life. The biggest plus point of this movie is its unique representation. It feels like the whole movie is shot in laptop