Searching Reviews

• 2h ago

What an amazing directorial debut by Aneesh Chaganty. Everything about this film had me on the edge of my seat. The story was intense, engaging, and unpredictable thanks to a fantastic screenplay and the idea to have the whole film shot through computers and smartphones was genius given the themes of the film. John Cho also keeps the audience engaged with his fantastic performance. 10/10

• 1d ago

A great and unique style of movie, gonna make you review your attitude with life in general.

• 5d ago

Searching is a very impressive movie. For a low budget flick, it's a very well done film. It features a very strong act from John Cho, who plays a character that we feel for. The way the movie is filmed, using different cameras from different modern technologies is very innovative, even if it's been done before. It's also got quite a bit of humanity to it, it's powerful in a way, as well dramatic. And the film also has some real gastly and scary and suspenseful moments. It's twist, after twist, after twist with this flick. Overall, this is a gem in the thriller genre, and one to see. Great film and recommended!!

• 5d ago

Smart, incredibly timely, and with a captivating central performance from John Cho, 'Searching' is a whodunit/murder mystery done like I've never seen before and the result is one helluva rollercoaster ride that'll have you biting your nails the entire way through, even if the plot contains a number of elements that are a bit too far-fetched.

• Dec 04, 2019

Great movie! Highly recommended!

Great movie! Highly recommended!

• Dec 01, 2019

Man! I have never seen film like this. This is not a movie,This is a Brilliance! I have a thing to say - NEVER MISS IT!!!!!!!

• Nov 29, 2019

didnt see the ending of that 1 coming!!!

didnt see the ending of that 1 coming!!!

• Nov 27, 2019

it's a great movie 🍿

it's a great movie 🍿

• Nov 22, 2019

Searching is a 2018 American thriller film directed by Aneesh Chaganty in his feature debut. A unique modern presentation matched with many dead ends, twists, and turns, results in an engaging mystery thriller.

• Nov 14, 2019

Awful, tedious gimmick. Poor script.

Awful, tedious gimmick. Poor script.