Sicario: Day of the Soldado Reviews

• Nov 28, 2019

Nothing like the first one!

Nothing like the first one!

• Nov 14, 2019

Definitely not as good as the first film, however still an enjoyable watch

Definitely not as good as the first film, however still an enjoyable watch

• Nov 06, 2019

Ending wasn’t the greatest. Movie left A LOT of unanswered questions. But actors definitely delivered!

• Nov 04, 2019

Absolutely disappointing. Started off strong, enjoyed the action, but the plot started falling apart towards the end. At one point in the movie, there were 3 or 4 different storylines going on at once. Lost my suspension of belief more than once. What made the first movie great is all missing in this one. Plot armor surrounds all protagonists. Shame that no one important ended up dying. And what the hell was that ending about? Are they trying to set us up for another sequel? That's not something I'm going to watch after this mess. 1/5. 1 star for some fun action. That's really the only thing this movie has going for it.

• Oct 27, 2019

I loved as much as the first.

I loved as much as the first.

• Oct 16, 2019

The best action movie about cartels. Crazy for see next.

The best action movie about cartels. Crazy for see next.

• Oct 09, 2019

A must see for anyone living in the Americas. Yes, that means, North, Central and South America. Want to know what really happens on this continent? Watch both Sicario movies to see the reality of living in the Western Hemisphere.

• Sep 12, 2019

I love this movie but the original is just far better than this movie. Yet, this is only its simplicity. The audience and critics, mostly, difficult to appreciate this movie. There is nothing wrong too if someone likes and someone hates it. "Day of the Soldado" is a bit of predictable but still it's a great thriller entertainment spectacle. It's brutal, quite deep, and dark as the first movie.

• Sep 10, 2019

If you loved the first one, pay attention and you will appreciate this one.

If you loved the first one, pay attention and you will appreciate this one.

• Sep 04, 2019

Not as compelling as it's predecessor. Plot takes a boring and different direction.