Sometimes in April Reviews

• Sep 11, 2018

the most heartbreaking film i've ever seen, it's so overwelming !

the most heartbreaking film i've ever seen, it's so overwelming !

• Jun 05, 2016

Wow for a made for tv film it delivers! A very disturbing yet powerful film that humanizes and explains not only how rwanda genocide happened but how genocide can happen anywhere. A good overview of what happened in Rwanda and how quickly the violence eScalated. Actors were great esp lead. Takes a look at all the contributing actors who fuel the flames yet refuse to take responsibility when the house burns down (colonization, countries who sell arms, military men looking for power, propoganda and hate media). A lot of hypocrites and people turning a blind eye and apathy leaving victims helpless. Bill clinton and his admin, as well as the united nations couldve done a lot more to help. The sad part is i think this will happen again as history repeats itself, esp when lessons arent learned and no real justice occurs-only happened about 20 years ago! A haunting tale of humanity's cruelness.

• May 15, 2016

A great movie despite the unimaginable, despicable, cowardly events it brought to my attention.. Loved and appreciated this movie like I did Hotel Rwanda.

• Apr 16, 2014

The film is excellent, no commentary is needed, just rent it, see it. It basically does the rest.

• Oct 28, 2013

Excelente filme assistam !

Excelente filme assistam !

• Jul 08, 2013

A tragic story about a Hutu military captain and his family, taking place during the 1994 Rwandan genocide. Both grippin and heartbreaking.

• Sep 02, 2012

DISTURBING! YOU WERE WARNED!

DISTURBING! YOU WERE WARNED!

• Jun 09, 2012

(****): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] A powerful, unforgettable film.

• May 06, 2012

One of the most beautiful films i have ever seen. I can honestly say this film inspired more emotion in me then anything else i have EVER seen. INK~

• Apr 17, 2012