Sparkler Reviews

• May 22, 2015

I have never understood why this film failed to connect with audiences or critics. This is a great directorial debut that is well acted and carries a twisted heart.

• Jan 09, 2014

A stylish and highly underrated independent film. Park Overall is amazing.

A stylish and highly underrated independent film. Park Overall is amazing.

• May 15, 2009

I liked the movie.(: I love the 3 guys there's so adorable in this movie. I miss seing them.

• May 15, 2008

This movie is so hard to find! It's quite a treasure. A good movie featuring Park Overall and Freddie Prinze Jr. It has a good GLBT theme too. I like it because it shows the rougher side of Vegas and the desert between.

• Feb 05, 2008

hilarious & touching story

hilarious & touching story

• Jul 13, 2007

i love me some PARK OVERALL! yeah, she rocks! plus, jamie kennedy & freddie price jr. are magic, though you wouldn't expect them to be.