Spider-Man 3 Reviews

• 2d ago

i Love You I can watch movies in to the website thanks very much

i Love You I can watch movies in to the website thanks very much

• 5d ago

My wife isn't that big of a superhero fanatic but after watching this whole trilogy with me, I can say that she's still not a superhero fan! Still, I know she was able to enjoy the movie and how the creators told the story.

• 5d ago

I know this is supposed to have a darker tone than the normal Spider-Man movies we see, but I found it more comedic to see Peter take on an entirely new character. Loved it though!

• 6d ago

The third and final film to one of the few trilogies we have that are actually good. Tobey surely gave a whole new meaning to Spider-Man and set the bar high for the other Spider-Man movies that came out.

• 6d ago

Is it me or does MJ get more and more annoying with every film? Still a 10/10 film for me because I'm not here for her, I'm here for my boy, Peter Parker!

• 6d ago

Tobey Maguire makes such a great Spider-Man, hands down. We've seen him at his best, but in this movie, we saw him at his worst, and although I must say I wasn't that big of a fan of how cheesy he looked with that emo cut, it was still enjoyable for me watching him beat the "venom" out of him.

• Nov 06, 2019

This movie is about Spidey's revenge and transformation to bad Spidey. It has a dark feel to it that I found one of the most appealing factors to this movie. Because we've all gotten used to Peter Parker being "your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man," having him turn to the dark side for some time and watch him get out of it was a whole new experience.

• Nov 03, 2019

Yes I know this is not the best piece of trilogy but there is no question about brilliant action sequences and amazing soundtrack by Christopher Young with combination of original score by Danny Elfman. A lot of people think scene with Emo Peter Parker dancing was silly and awkward but I think this is my favourite because I never had so much fun like when I was watching this shot. Also I agree when someone said in the movie was a lot of villians, it was not the best idea but hey it's not that bad. When I was kid back to 2007 I really enjoyed watching this movie and now nothing change actually it's better than I remember.

• Oct 27, 2019

A very misunderstood movie. The pacing is a bit odd and Venom was unfortunately forced on by the studio but the depth of Spider-man and his loved ones are still here, resulting in a emotional trip throughout the movie. Sandman ties up all three movies and is also well written. Al-tough the movie doesn't live up to it's predecessor, it's still a beautiful, deep and good movie!

• Oct 23, 2019