Sundown Reviews

• 2d ago

An hour and a half of predictable and rather dull sequences. The protagonist is weak and barely deserves a happy ending, but everything is taken for granted. I can only save Chuy and the best friend Blake, comedians in a see of easy foreseeable events. Recommended to a palpitant teenaged audience.

• Aug 30, 2019

the best movie i have ever seen in my life

the best movie i have ever seen in my life

• Nov 11, 2017

The dialog in this movie is quite bad from time to time, but if you are able to get used to it the movie does tend to entertain occasionally as well. It is not the greatest, but I don't think it deserves the 0% on Rotten Tomatoes either.

• Nov 05, 2017

Out of touch and cringe inducing. The worst "party movie" I've ever seen. The plot was non-existent, humor was flat, and it tried so hard to be hip it was painful. The cringe was driven home by antics such as the film's middle-aged producer Andy Boggeri appearing as the host of the wet t-shirt contest. This will be the film all the actors regret for the rest of their lives.

• Feb 02, 2017

Funny movie me and my wife enjoyed it

Funny movie me and my wife enjoyed it

• Jan 09, 2017

This has to be one of the dumbest movies I have ever watched. The jokes are predictable and overused, and the plot is beyond stupid and makes me wonder how these wild boys have managed to stay alive so far. The whole thing seems to be targeted at middle school students wondering what spring break will be like. Only watch it if you catch it on TV and you're completely sure that there's nothing better on.

• Aug 29, 2016

Fun film for a change :-)

Fun film for a change :-)

• Aug 21, 2016

Mildly entertaining considering the reused themes.

Mildly entertaining considering the reused themes.

• Aug 20, 2016

One of the worst movies I ever watched.. TERRIBLE...

One of the worst movies I ever watched.. TERRIBLE...

• Aug 19, 2016

Apart from being slickly shot on exotic Mexican locales along with some celebrity DJ appearances, this film has barely anything going for it. Typical cliche-fest. The music, for a film on a wannabe DJ, is surprisingly mediocre as well.