Superfly Reviews

• Nov 27, 2019

I think this movie was extremely disappointing! It just didn't live up to the at all. Seeing it once was all I could stand! Nothing at all like the original! What a waste of film!!!

• Nov 21, 2019

I had low expectations at the start but quickly became pleasantly pleased. This is a good action movie

• Tiffany P
    Nov 11, 2019

This movie was actually pretty good. While watching the first 15 minutes I was like this is a terrible minstrel show. The movie became pretty good afterwards. I feel bad for not going to the show to support it.

• Sep 29, 2019

Terrible! the actors where unexperienced and there wasn’t any real connection to the original movie, people didn’t feel as if this was a younger fresher version of the original, it was just awful, needs a better script writer and producer!! But the actual look of the whole set was clean

• Sep 21, 2019

It was cool...not great, but not bad.

It was cool...not great, but not bad.

• Sep 06, 2019

terrible acting ,boring

terrible acting ,boring

• Aug 25, 2019

it was a little off like the actors were bad and the movie was very strange. All i can say was that it was different from any other GOOD movie i have watched.

• Aug 24, 2019

A great film in the new era of blaxplotation. Daring and captivating. This film had everything that an action flick needed from kung-fu to car chases, double crosses , sex appeal, coming of age concepts - this movie was jam packed like a subway sandwich in the best way possible. Realistic to a tee, if not for the fact there was no rest stops as Priest trailed the plug to Texas at the beginning. I loved this film from the strip club to the cop getting beat with his own club, Director X at his finest since HYFR.

• Jul 11, 2019

Terrible movie the main actor was trying way to hard, not convincing at all

Terrible movie the main actor was trying way to hard, not convincing at all

• Jul 08, 2019

Enjoy the movie. Great sound track.

Enjoy the movie. Great sound track.