Terminator: Dark Fate Reviews

• 6h ago

Great movie action blood vehicle's explosions great movie πŸ‘πŸ‘

Great movie action blood vehicle's explosions great movie πŸ‘πŸ‘

• 7h ago

The problem is that it's the same story retold. If this were the second installment I'd give it a higher rating (albeit not as high as I'd rate the second one as the rebel kid, with concerned bad ass mother style had much more appeal) but since Terminator 2 does exist I'd say go watch that one and be done with it.

• 12h ago

Oh this is so good! Why people give this movie a bad review is beyond me. It lives as a great movie in the franchise; not the best one but second or third best for sure and one of the best movies I have seen this year. Do not miss it on the big screen.

• 17h ago

A good addition to the Terminator franchise but borrows too many plot points from past films.

• Jasmina R
    18h ago

Not as good as I thought it would be I fell asleep

Not as good as I thought it would be I fell asleep

• Great Movie
    21h ago

Great Movie really liked the story line.

Great Movie really liked the story line.

• Majano M
    22h ago

Bad script and apparently Edward Furlong shot for one day on terminator dark fate. James Cameron essentially lied to us by saying he’s back. Not really

• Patronica
    22h ago

I want to meet the production team and shake their hands. I love all the Terminator movies. Dark Fate didn't disappoint.

• 23h ago

With great direction by Tim Miller, an excellent script by David Goyer, Justin Rhodes and Billy Ray that goes back to the roots of the franchise, a captivating story by James Cameron (who created this entire franchise), Charles H. Eglee, Josh Friedman, Goyer and Rhodes, a good soundtrack by Tom Holkenborg, beautiful action scenes, impeccable visual effects and simply outstanding performances by Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mackenzie Davis, Natalia Reyes and Gabriel Luna, Terminator: Dark Fate is a movie that can be as good as the two films that started this franchise and that resurrects the same

• 1d ago

I really enjoyed this Terminator movie, Linda Hamilton was awesome, and Arnold was great once again. Hopefully they can start another trilogy cause I enjoyed where this movie was leading towards.