The 15:17 to Paris Reviews

• Oct 09, 2019

The only two things I liked about this movie is it’s a true story and the 3 main characters that saved a huge tragedy from happening played themselves. As far as the movie it took until the end of the movie to get to the point. It was poorly put together in many ways and that’s sad coming from Clint Eastwood.

• Sep 18, 2019

I didn't realize the actors were the actual heroes. I added half a star for that. The entire movie was useless, and the train scene took about 2 minutes.

• Sep 15, 2019

2 white Americans risk their lives & hundreds. Story bogs down in parts but better than 99% of the stuff coming out of Hollywood.

• Sep 04, 2019

The 15:17 to Paris was directed by Clint Eastwood and much like his other movies, this one was just as slow. Clint made a mistake by using the real hero's from to the train to act in this flick. It just seemed very cheap way to make a movie, especially using the actual guys to play themselves. The story starts out with a backstory for these guys and it shows the appreciation of their ordeal going thru school and finding a purpose thru their heroism while traveling thru Europe. The strong supporting cast which included Jenna Fischer, Judy Greer and Tony Hale didn't really add much to the movie, they were just there. The movie did keep my attention but overall it was okay I wouldn't watch it again.

• Sep 01, 2019

Brave move by Eastwood to use the real heroes of this harrowing event. I personally found it refreshing. Life is often not so perfectly acted.... so in this way, perhaps it is even more realistic than today's actor du jour playing the lead and so on. The movie does not attempt to over-glorify the protagonists, instead showing them as real and imperfect. In the end, the movie puts forth a very simple premise that is unabashedly supported by the director until the conclusion that we all know is coming: if you are thrust into a situation that requires action... will you act?

• Aug 30, 2019

Le fait que le cast ce soit les vrais gars, les vrais héros, apporte une dimension extraordinaire à cette histoire selon moi!

• Aug 27, 2019

Genuine, regular guys who found courage during a crisis. Inspiring and humbling. No. They’re not actors. This was for real.

• Aug 24, 2019

While I do understand where all the rotten reviews are coming from, I personally enjoyed the backstories and jumps forward to the terrorist attack. That being said though, I think there could have been a bit more showing on why the two original friends decided to join the military. Overall a really great movie to me.

• Aug 23, 2019

Terrible acting and then I googled half way through and realised they were the real guys. Still terrible movie

• Aug 20, 2019

Despite what one would think would be an exciting story of heroism, this is one of the most boring movies I have ever seen. Terrible script. The acting? Let's just say that it's a good thing these three guys were awarded the Legion d'Honneur because an Academy Award is way out of reach.